Tualatin, Oregon – Zero Tolerance releases the 0095TANBLK, a new Sprint Run version of the incredibly popular 0095 Model. The 0095TANBLK features a tan DLC coated S90V blade and matte black DLC coated titanium handle with all black hardware. It, as always retains all the same great features as the popular 0095.
Zero Tolerance 0095TANBLK Details
- S90V steel blade with Tan DLC coating
- Solid Matte Black Titanium handle with Black Hardware
- Titanium frame lock with hardened lockbar
- KVT ball-bearing manual flipper opening system
- Tip-up carry reversible right or left handed pocket clip
- 3.6″ Harpoon or Mohawk Style Blade
- .121″ Thickness
- 4.9″ Closed
- 8.4″ Overall
- Made in the USA
Get a better look at the color of the blade in these photos. Click on any thumbnail below to launch a slide show of larger images.
The ZT 0095TANBLK is now available for pre-order from Smoky Mountain Knife Works in limited quantities. We suggest you place your order as soon as possible if you want one. They will not last. You can do that by clicking any link in this article or by clicking the button below.
All images courtesy of Smoky Mountain Knife Works – the world’s largest knife store – smkw.com