Zero Tolerance is now offering a Sprint Run of the popular 0630 pattern with one blaze orange G10 handle scale and black DLC on blade and other handle. This limited ZT Sprint run is available through Smoky Mountain Knife Works (smkw.com) for only $220.
- Made in the USA
- “Wave shaped opening feature”
- Thumb disk for manual opening
- Reversible clip (left/right)
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar inserts
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & black DLC finish
- Handle: Blaze Orange G-10 front, black DLC titanium back
- Blade length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Closed length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Open Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
ZT and Emerson teamed up to create the 0630. The powerful upswept tactical blade, excellent for slicing cuts, is made of Crucible S35VN. S35VN is tough and chip resistant and enables ZT to sharpen the blade to a razor edge.
The 0630 features the patented Emerson “wave shaped feature” that enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This Emerson instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
You can order this knife through Smoky Mountain Knife Works web page (smkw.com), by clicking the button below.